What is Korean word of good morning?
Technically, ‘good morning’ literally translates to joheun achim (좋은 아침), where ‘joh-eun’ (좋은) means ‘good’ and ‘a-chim’ (아침) represents the Korean word for ‘morning.
What is good morning in South Korea?
좋은 아침입니다 (joeun achimimnida)
You can also use this phase to literally say, “The morning is good”. It’s used like the English phrase ‘good morning”. Since it uses the –입니다 ending, it is more of a formal phrase.
How do you say greetings in Korean?
How to pronounce greetings in Korean
- 안녕하세요! Anyoung haseyo! Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening.
- 안녕! Anyoung! Hello / Hi (informal)
- 안녕하세요! Anyoung haseyo! Hello.
- 안녕히 주무십시요 Anyoung-hi jumu ship shiyo. Good night.
- 안녕히 계세요. Anyoung hee gyeseyo.
- 안녕히 가세요. Anyoung hee gaseyo.
- 잘 있어. Jal itsuh.
- 잘 가. Jal ga.
What are the basic Korean words?
Basic Korean Phrases
- neh. Yes.
- ah-nee-oh. No.
- jwe-song-ha-ji-mahn. Please.
- gahm-sah-hahm-ni-da. Thank you.
- chon-mahn-eh-yo. You’re welcome.
- sil-le-hahm-ni-da. Excuse me.
- ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo. Good morning.
- ahn-nyong-hee ga-se-yo. Good-bye.
What does Haseyo mean?
Anyoung haseyo! is the most common greeting for someone you meet face to face. It can be used at any time of day and to anyone. 안녕하세요! Anyoung haseyo! Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening.
What is the meaning of Juseyo?
What is the meaning of Juseyo? “This please” in Korean is “igeo juseyo” (이거 주세요). The first word “igeo” means “this.” The second part of the phrase “juseyo” is the word for give, but in this context it’s used much like the English “please.” “That please” in Korean is “geugeo juseyo” (그거 주세요).
What is the Korean word of sorry?
How do you say I love you to your girlfriend in Korean?
How to Say “I Love You” in Korean –
What is your name in Korean?
The most commonly used word is 이름 (ireum). This is used in most situations, and used with the standard version of the phrase. Another word that you may hear is 성함 (seongham), which is the formal word for “name” in Korean.