What is the Spanish word for smartphone?
smart phone loc nom m. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone n. smartphone
Are cell phones feminine Spanish?
Originally Answered: Is a cell phone (or an iPad) masculine or feminine in Spanish? ‘Un telu00e9fono mu00f3vil’or ‘un mu00f3vil’ (masc.) is still a phone, so it has retained the masculine form; people from the Americas will refer to the same object as ‘el celular.’
What does download mean in Spanish?
Internet is the same as Download- Descargar (Verb) Descarga (Noun), but with an accent.
How do you explain software in Spanish?
- Software, el (m) Noun.
- Procedimientos, el (m) Noun.
- Programmas, el (m) Noun.
Is mobile masculine or feminine?
At their most basic level, mobile phones are as gender-neutral as humans can make an electronic device.
Is El Telefono feminine or masculine?
* All nouns ending in the letter ‘o’ are generally masculine, so words like banco (bank), telu00e9fono (telephone), periu00f3dico (newspaper), and bolso (handbag) are masculine.
Is Library feminine in Spanish?
The feminine form of biblioteca is la biblioteca.
What does iPhone mean in Spanish?
1. (registered trademark) (Apple product) ay. fon. noun
Can you change the language on your phone?
It’s simple to change the language on your Android device to one you’re more comfortable with on a daily basis; simply navigate to the Settings app on your device and select the language you prefer. Android devices support over 100 languages, as well as regional variants.
How do I turn on tap to translate on my iPhone?
As you type, translate.
- Install Gboard on your iPhone or iPad. Open any app that allows you to type, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap a text field.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu.
- Tap Translate.
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into.
- Enter your text.
Does iPhone have a translator?
Translate makes it simple to translate words and phrases and have multilingual conversations on your iPhone with iOS 14, and you can use it to translate words and phrases in up to 11 languages.
Is iTranslate free?
iTranslate was previously a paid app, but version 10 introduces a new business model: the app is now free, but only for basic (read: older) features; Offline Mode, voice conversation, and website translation require a $3 per month Pro subscription.