English-Spanish Numbers 13-20: CHILDREN’S DICTIONARY
Our subscribers’ grade-level estimate for this page: English-Spanish Numbers. EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site; site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site with print-friendly pages.
What are the 4 words for ours in Spanish?
Here are some simple examples of how to use Spanish possessive pronouns:
- Mo, ma, mos, mas u2014 mine.
- Tuyo, tuya, tuyos, tuyos u2014 yours (singular informal)
- Suyo, suya, suyos, suyas u2014 his, hers, yours (singular formal or plural formal), its, theirs.
What are three ways to say 12 o’clock in Spanish?
It’s 12 a.m. – It’s twelve a.m.
How do you spell 14?
14 ( fourteen ) is a natural number that comes after 13 and before 15. It is spelled “fourteen” in relation to the word “four” (4).
How do you say 3 45pm in Spanish?
In Spanish, what would you say it’s 3:45?
- Votes. Son las cuatro menos cuarto. posted by kenwilliams.
- Vote. Welcome to the forum. We’re a learning site, so we encourage people to try things out for themselves first.
How do you say 7pm in Spanish?
In most Spanish-speaking countries, the answer would be:
- When applying. (Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer)
- You can also say or write, 7:30 p.m.
- In other places where the difference in day light time is greater (away from the equator), then:
- Siete y treinta or siete y media de la tarde When applicable.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- Vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you’re referring to
- if you just want to tell someone it’s 2:00, it’s “dos,” but the correct version also includes the am or pm version.
- Vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works just as well.
What is the difference between por and para in Spanish?
Por refers to a person who did something u2013 in plain English, something was done by someone. Para refers to a person who did something for someone.
What is my in Spanish plural?
In Spanish,’my car’ is’mi coche,’ but if you’re talking about two or more cars,’my’ (‘mi’) becomes’mis’ = ‘Mis coches.’ Learn all the plurals: Possessive adjectives in Spanish.
What is his name Spanish?
fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana nm, nf. fulano, fulana n
How do you say at what time in Spanish?
– What time is it?
What are the numbers from 1 to 10 in Spanish?
We learned the vocabulary and pronunciation of the numbers 1-10 in Spanish in this lesson: uno (ooh-no), dos (dohs), tres (trays), cuatro (kwah-troh), cinco (seen-koh), seis (says), siete (syay-tay), ocho (oh-choh), nueve (nway-vay), diez (dyay
How do you say 24-hour time in Spanish?
Because the time is feminine, we say u201cSon las seisu201d (It’s six o’clock) instead of u201cSon las cuatrou201d (It’s four o’clock p.m.). In some Spanish-speaking countries, the 24-hour clock is preferred, so you might hear u201cSon las diecisu00e9isu201d (It’s 16:00) instead of u201cSon las cuatrou201d (It’s four o’clock